Friday, November 29, 2013

In which Grace finishes The Most Amazing Round Story ever so epically. (Post title by Mercy)

Teddy took Walter aside so no one would hear what he wanted to say, even though they were all watching and trying to hear anyway.
"In vain I have struggled for the right words, it will not do. Walter, you must allow me to tell you ardently I admire and love you." Teddy had been waiting to say that ever since he had read Pride and Prejudice but since he had only ever been able to sing he couldn't ever say it. But now he could and so now he did.
"Oh Teddy! That is my favorite book ever and I always said that if a man ever said that line to me I'd marry him right away" Walter exclaimed. Teddy's face broke out in a large smile "But-" Walter hesitated for a moment. "Now that it's happening I'm not sure how to feel. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I like you Teddy, you're a wonderful person but I don't really know you yet. We've only just met." Teddy's face now held a slight frown but Walter wasn't finished yet. "Why don't we take this slow. Get to know each other a bit, and then we can see where this thing goes." She reached down and took his hand and then looked him in the eye. "Can we live with that?" Teddy looked back at her and then nodded a smile growing on his face.
"I can't live with you not getting your dreams though." He said slowly. He wasn't quite used to the fact that he could actually talk. He led her across the room to Jerry. "Jerry... or should I say dad, this is Walter. Walter this is my dad." He smiled when he said dad for he couldn't quite get used to the fact that he had a dad and a sister. Jerry took Walter into the recording room and they started singing. Teddy sat down on the couch next to Harry who was sitting next to Amelia. They were getting acquainted and Teddy didn't want to interrupt. "Teddy you have to get to know your sister. She's awesome." Harry said to Teddy, making Amelia blush. As Teddy and Amelia got to know each other, Teddy felt so happy he could burst.

I've been waiting the whole story to put this in.

And now to Uncle Chris and Jane the sassy novice. Uncle Chris stood close to the window into the recording room watching his favorite niece sing her heart out. Well she didn't actually sing her heart out, that would be disgusting. But she was pretty close, that's how powerful her voice was. Jane came up next to him and looked in at Walter too.
"Chris, I think I need to be blunt with you because I am sassy and I enjoy being blunt with people. I know how you feel about me. You make it extremely obvious, but I don't feel that same way. I am a strong independent woman who don't need no man." At this statement Uncle Chris looked down at his toes feeling his heart fall all the way to the floor and shatter into pieces.

"But since all my friends at the orphanage are pretty sassy too, just not as sassy as me for I am the ultimate 'Mmm gurl', I have appreciated how calm you and how pleasant you are to be around. I wouldn't mind being friends but I do not need a boyfriend of any kind." She added this last part in a very sassy voice just so he would get the point.
"Okay. Friends is good." Uncle Chris said his voice that melts every girls heart, except the sassy novice's.

 She then gave him a quick sassy slap and then a small smile.
This was just to cute not to include

and of course there has to be a sassy gif
 After Walter was done recording and after Jerry had treated them all to an awesome New York dinner Sassy Novice turned to Harry.
"Is it time to find your sisters?" Harry looked around. He saw Walter and Teddy sitting next to each other and holding hands under the table, best friends just know these things. Uncle Chris gazing at sassy novice Jane. Amelia next to him and Jerry in between her and Teddy. He shook his head at Sassy novice.
"You know what Sassy novice Jane? I'm a little bit tired out. So much has happened today and I wouldn't even know where to start looking for my sisters. It's not that I don't want to find them, it's just that I don't think I'm ready to yet. Maybe next time we're itching for adventure we can find them." Sassy novice Jane nodded at him.
"That sounds perfect. Now, Jerry would you be interested in adopting your son?"
"Interested? That would be completely fantastic!" He said with a cheeky grin.

And so the Sassy novice Jane took them all back to the orphanage with her fairy magic so that the next morning Jerry could do all the paperwork. Don't you worry though, all the girls stayed in separate rooms from the boys so nothing would happen. As Teddy lay in bed that night thinking about everything that happened he turned in the darkness to Harry and said: "Harry, this morning when I woke up I decide today would be the best day ever. And then it was."
"Really? What made you think of that this morning." Harry asked sleepily.
"Well I just had a thought that somehow this birthday would be the best."
"ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY?!" Harry asked sitting up in bed.
"Yep. September 1st. The same it's been every single other year."
"Oh Teddy I'm so sorry I forgot." Harry said feeling like a terrible friend.
"It's okay. I was to busy today to really think about it myself. And I guess I got the best presents I could ask for." Teddy said feeling content.
"Yeah. Maybe that's when we can find my sisters, on my next birthday." Harry said.
"January 11th." Teddy said. "Enough time for us to plan and find them."
"Maybe we can tell the others in the morning." Harry said as he drifted off to sleep. Teddy smiled and nodded just before he to joined Harry in a blissful sleep.


And so concludes the story... for the meantime. Maybe we'll tell you all about Harry's adventures some time. Except they haven't happened yet. If they do decide to go find his sisters it won't happen until January 11th as they said above. But if does happen and they tell us everything they do then we will faithfully record it here.

We hope you enjoyed this story, if you have any comments about it's awesomeness, if you find any plot holes, or if you want to publish it and then turn it into a movie we would be more than happy to hear from you. Just leave us a comment and tell us what you thought. We'll be back to posting like normal on Monday with Laura's post. Can you believe that it will be December? November is almost over and that means NaNoWriMo is almost over. Unfortunately I'm not close to being finished with my story but I did help write this one this November so I think that should count for something. I do know for a fact that I wrote over 50,000 words even if they weren't all in one story. Anyway, I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving and that you continue to have a fabulous holiday weekend and Laura we can't wait to hear from you on Monday <3 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment