Wednesday, November 13, 2013

HARRY FREAKING POTTER!

[I don't really have anything to say. I just wanted to write something here so I can be in with the cool cats...the cool crowd......Laura and Mercy. It's HUMP DAYYYY!]

"...Walter, my parents desperately wanted a boy. My friends call me Walt though. What's your name?" Asked Walter politely.

Teddy felt no resentment towards his name. Honestly he liked his name. The only problem was there wasn't a single song in written about a person named Teddy, so he sat quite awkwardly on the the steps of the orphanage trying to find a way to tell Walter his name. Unfortunately, Teddy's fail save in awkward situations was....well...

Teddy sat and waved, and thought, and waved some more. Until he came up with a simple solution. At the top of his lungs Teddy sang "Harry freaking Potter!" [I couldn't not make that reference.] 

 "Your name is Harry freaking Potter?" Asked Walter.                              

Teddy shook his head, smiling slightly to himself because he was so impressed by his ability to come up with a solution for his problem.  

At this point Walter was very confused. She was about to say so when a boy flung open the door of the orphanage and proceeded to say, in a very thick Cockney accent,

"Would you stop calling Harry Potter for the love of all things righteous and holy in- who are you?" Said not Harry freaking Potter. 

"I'm Walter, who are you?" Asked Walter.

"This is not Harry Potter, this is not Harry Potter." Sang Teddy.

"Now I'm really confused." Thought Walter. 

"Teddy is very good at confusing people, aren't you Ted? Anyway, Walter, I'm Harry, just Harry. I'm this ones best friend. Are you aware you have boys name Walter?" Said Harry.

"Yes I'm quite aware I have a boys name." Said Walter defensively.

"Good 'cause it'd awkward if you didn't. Anyway, Teddy why did you call me out here? I was in the process of knitting a hat for myself as a birthday gift." 

"Introducing me." Sang Teddy.

"Oh, you could of just said that to begin with. Walter this is Teddy. He can't talk, he only sings, it's quite funny at times actually."

"Oh! This all makes sense now!" Said Walter. 

"Well if you don't need me I need to get back to my knitting, I was in the middle of a row." Said Harry

"I want you to stay!" Sang Teddy dramatically (because it's basically impossible to sing that song normally).

"Fine. So Walter, why are you here?" Said Harry in a grumpy manner.

"Because....."
TO BE CONTINUED!


[Grace, don't kill anyone tomorrow, I love them all!]



No comments:

Post a Comment