Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Teddy's tomorrow.

Laura, I dearly loved your post. I just can't even. Doctor Who is truly magical and beautiful, isn't it? Also, I have no complaints and/or problems with the Supernatural GIF's. You know I love my GIF's.


One day, Teddy was outside on the steps, waiting for Mother Abbess to return. He had a book settled on his lap, reading it fervently, to keep himself occupied. It was The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald- He wasn't too far into it, but he was captured by the story already.
Just as he was turning the page to start a new chapter, he heard footsteps coming up the drive and he looked up, hoping to see Mother Abbess, although it was rather early for her return. However, it was not Mother Abbess- it was, in fact, a girl. A beautiful girl.


She seemed to be lost, because she kept looking around in a puzzled manner and turning in circles.
Teddy stood up, knowing anything he said- or sang- would only lead to trouble. She was getting closer, and Teddy walked forward nervously.
"Oh, hello." Said the girl, noticing Teddy at last.  
"Hello, darlin', nice to see you, it's been a long time." Teddy sang, looking at her. 
She raised her eyebrows, "Have we, um, met?" She asked in a would-be kind voice. 

Teddy was extremely embarrassed, and cleared his throat
"I know we only met, but lets pretend it's love," He replied in song, then cursed himself inwardly for choosing such stupid lyrics.
The girl laughed slightly, "Oh, um-"
"I'm doing everything all wrong," Teddy continued, "Oh god, for shame! I do not even know your name, dear mad'moiselle. Won't you say? Will you tell?" (because it wouldn't be a round story without Les Mis lryics)
The girl looked slightly taken aback, but replied, all the same "My name is..."





 (I'm sorry it was so short but I really didn't want to choose her name so Rose, go ahead and choose the funniest or craziest or prettiest name you can find. CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!)
xoxo, Mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment