Thursday, November 14, 2013

I'm not obsessing over Uncle Chris

{I hope y'all now that I'm writing this when I could be writing for NaNo. That means you're special}

"I'm here because my aunt 
wants me to start working here, become a Novice" Walter said in response to Harry's question. 
"I'm so glad to hear it from you." Teddy sang. Walter looked at him funny. "Do you even know what song you're singing?" Harry asked. Teddy shook his head as Harry smiled. 

"But I'm looking for Mother Abbess. Do you know where she is? Some sassy lady at the front door sent me back here." 

"Gone, gone, gone." Teddy sang. "She is in fact gone right now." Harry said ignoring Teddy. 

"Well how much longer do you suppose she will be?" Walter asked. 

"Not very much longer and oh hello!" Harry said waiving to a tall blond man who had walked up behind Walter. 

{yes this might be me shipping Michelle Dockery and Tom Hiddleston}

"Oh this is my Uncle Chris. Uncle this is Harry... and Teddy." She said Teddys name hesitantly which made him sad for it had been love at first sight for him. He bit his tongue to keep back what he had been going to say... er sing. 

"Well did you find Mother Abbess?" Uncle Chris asked in the most 
beautiful accent imaginable. 

"She's not here right now but Harry said she'll be back soon right?" Walter turned back to Harry who nodded with a smile.

"Well I need to puck up some things in town. Would you like to come with me and I'll drop you off later when she's here or stay and wait?" Walter's uncle asked her. 

"Stay with me!" Teddy blurted out. Harry face palmed before saying: "Teddy can be a little blunt sometimes. What he means is that we would be happy if you would stay." 

"Oh well." Walter cleared her throat trying to hide a smile "well i guess I'll stay here. So you don't have to run back and forth."  She said quickly. 

"Oh of course." Her uncle said. He gave a quick wink and smile {and they all swooned} and he turned and left. 

Walter sat down on the steps next to Harry. "So you met the sassy Novice did you?" He asked her after a moment

"Yes. She was very sassy. Uncle Chris seemed quite taken with her though." 

Harry raised his eyebrows. "If you don't mind me asking, what about your aunt? Unless he was 'quite taken with her' in some other way." 

Walter smiled, then she laughed. "oh my Aunt and Uncle aren't together. They're siblings. Neither got married and so they live together since they were the best of friends growing up."

Harry laughed also. "I see. And again if you don't mind me asking, why don't you live with your parents?" 

"I don't mind you asking at all, well the thing with my parents is..."


{Laura you better come up with something good because I really want to know what's up with Walters parents. <3 Grace}

No comments:

Post a Comment