Wednesday, October 30, 2013

To my darling Curly-Q.


Hello all! (I don't like this either it sounds...homeshooled. Not to mention this post in particular isn't really directed at "all" it's mostly directed at my other half, my better half, my fiance, Mercy). WAIT I KNOW HOW TO START MY POSTS! IT'S HUMP DAYYY! FINALLY! IT WAS SO SIMPLE ALL THIS TIME! FINALLY! SGJBNHHGBLXKVMALKJER

Firstly, we need to get rid of that stupid rule about writing when depressed/angry or whatever because if we're not honest about our feelings then what are we? Well, if we're not honest about our feeling then we're me but, that's besides the point. I don't really have feelings anyway, I'm the youngest of 6 you learn how to cope with these things very quickly. My point is, after you read this post please go use your Hufflepluffian skills (of course, if you aren't a Hufflepuff then you can always ask one), find your list of rules, and DESTROY THAT STUPID RULE IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE IT IS HELPING NO ONE AT THE CURRENT TIME! YOU CAN WHITE IT OUT, YOU CAN CROSS IT OUT WITH A SHARPIE, DO WHATEVER YOU CAN TO GET RID OF ALL REMNANTS OF THAT RULE FOR THE REST OF ETERNITY!

So now on to far more important matters.

Mercybear, to be perfectly honest I know exactly how you feel. Reading that bible is really hard. So is praying. So is being a Christian period. I would love to say it's easy and nothing ever goes wrong but it's not true. I can't say I have all of the answers to your problems because I don't. Honestly, the reason it's taken me so long to post is because I feel like I should have all the answers to your problems and I don't. I feel like I should be able to fix all of your problems and I can't. I know one thing and that helps me a lot to remember that my  faith isn't about how often I read my bible, or how long my prayers are, it's about wither or not I truly believe Jesus Christ died on  the cross for my sins. And even then, I have doubts sometimes, I question God way more than I should,  I try to force God to fix all my problems, but in the end Jesus gave me grace and I can see that in my life. I'm not saying you shouldn't read your bible or pray, I'm just saying doing those things does not give you faith. I guess what I'm trying to say is, Mercy if you honestly believe in God then you already have a enough faith. One thing that I know I need to work on is trusting God. I need to allow him to direct my life. Another thing I should do is read more bible more. I should probably get a certain sister of mine to remind me to read my bible every day. I think the real reason this is a problem for me is that I feel like I should love everything I read and get everything I possibly can out of everything that's in the bible. I really can't  do this because the bible wasn't written just for me, it was written for everyone, so I might not get anything out of a certain passage but someone else might. One thing we should all do more is stop comparing our faith to everyone else's. Anyway, I hope this made sense. I don't consider myself to be good at giving advice so I hope this didn't make anything worse and I'm really sorry if it did.

What I consider myself to be good at (because I've had a lot of practice with) is making people laugh, because -not to be that white girl but- I honestly think laughter is the best medicine. So I hope I can make you laugh and feel happy or something.
Did you mean it smells like tears and pain?

THIS PICTURE LITERALLY MAKES NO SENSE AND I LOVE IT!

TOM HIDDLESTON AND JENSEN ACKLES COMBINED INTO ONE PERSON!

This isn't funny. It's just beautiful.
So is this.

I know this probably didn't fix anything, but I'm sure it  caused you to go into serious fangirl mode.

Anyway, I know you haven't been doing so well so I hope you feel better and my advice didn't make your situation any worse.

And Grace, I'm sorry you couldn't post last Thursday, blogger is stupid.

And Laura I don't really remember what your post was about. It had something to do with smelling the Roses. I don't understand how this is hard for you. We sleep in the same room, how is hard for you to smell me?

Well this may have failed....

Gracie, I hope you can post tomorrow, lest you get punished.



No comments:

Post a Comment