Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I'm addicted to GIF's.

Good morning girls, it's Tuesday.
You know, I hate headaches. I also hate the fact that I didn't remember that I had to post until like two hours ago. I hate school. I hate my hair. I hate everyone. I hate life.

But.. I'm going to try and have a good attitude. whatever. *rolls eyes in honor of Laura*
So... I have a really boring life and I have no idea what I'm posting about right now so I'm just gonna do what I do best and RAMBLE.

So, I have this class at school called Playwriting and Performance and I got to play a gay owl in class on Monday and I had to hit up on a porcupine. (Pretty much I was Bagzowl.)
It was so weird yet absolutely hilarious at the same time.
That's my school for you.
Now most peoples reactions would be:




But I know that you guys, now imagining that in your head will be like:

OH AND THIS GIVE ME A BRILLIANT IDEA!
GIF time!

Lets see..
To sum up each members of The Foursome.
Rose:






Grace:




(And then this one cuz it's got ^COOKIE BUTTER IN THE BACKGROUND LIKE WAIT WHAT^)


Laura:



Me:


(And it's Lizzie Bennet Dairies like waaaaaaaaaaaatttt!)



Then to kill all our little fangirl feels: 







I'm making myself sob so hard right now this is so not cool, why would you do this Mercy!? *slaps self*

and then of course:


BECAUSE EVERYONE LOVES TOMMY HIDDLES!
And now I know this was like the lamest excuse for a post especially after Laura's epic epicness post but I have two minutes left on my page and I DON'T WANNA BE PUNISHED so SORRY!
I love all your sexy faces
xoxo, Mercy

1 comment:

  1. So...I just posted the best comment and then deleted it. *facepalm*
    Let's try again.
    1) That's the best description of Rosie ever. Lolz.
    2) I DO NOT APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT YOU POSTED THE MOST HEART WRENCHING, SOUL CRUSHING, DREAM KILLING MOMENT FROM DOCTOR WHO EVER. THANK YOU FOR TOTALLY RUINING MY PERFECT DAY. NOT.

    But I still love you...so I'll forgive you. After I'm done sobbing my eyes out and eating three pounds of chocolate to help recover (temporarily of course, that moment is something I'll never get over as long as I live.)

    ReplyDelete