Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hair cuts, princesses, books, frozen yogurt,and becoming men...?

Hey ladies! (I don't like this one either because it reminds me of those cannibalistic cereal  commercials).

It's HUMP DAY making it my day to post and I have a bunch of stuff I want to tell you girls before I reply to your posts, so here it goes.

#1. I got a hair cut today so I'll show y'all the  picture:



Don't I look hawt? (Note: this a a rhetorical question).

#2. So last night Laura decided to ditch nursing school and become a Disney princess at Disney world. I personally think it's a great idea, because I'm sure she gets a discount at Harry Potter World, so we could go "visit" Laura! Anyway, I've been saying random scenes from Disney movies, that she has to act out, all day. And I had a brilliant idea when I was "doing" math today: they should have a reality show about people  auditioning  to be Disney princesses at Disney World! LIKE HOW AWESOME WOULD THAT BE! IT COULD BE CALLED SO YOU THINK YOU'RE A PRINCESS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT! I think this is the best idea I have ever had. Except for getting this hair cut because it feels like feathers. 

#3. I'm reading this really great book called Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and you should read it because it's quite fantastic.  Except for the main guy lead, something about him annoys me, but it has a really cool plot and the main character is me and it scares me. The one problem is the author of the book is known for insane plot twists, like killing off the main character in like the last chapter of her books so I might just have an insane case of anxiety every time I open this book.  But you should read it. And you should read The Book Thief because it is one of my favorite books, I mean it's no Harry Potter (because really what is?) but I love it and it crushed my soul but I love it and it's about my favorite period of history -don't take that the wrong way because it's set in Nazi Germany- AND. YOU. NEED. TO. READ. IT.                                                      
                                    
 #4. I was at the grocery store today and my mother bought me banana peanut butter frozen yogurt and I've become addicted to it, my addiction is like that Miley Cyrus song: I can't stop, and I won't stop.                   

#5. Laura and I have decided we hate those girls so much we're becoming gay men so we don't have to deal with girls. Y'all can join us if you so please.                                                                                                       
Now I'm going to reply to your posts.

Gracie: I CANNOT BELIEVE I FORGOT TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE LIZZIE BENNETT DIARIES. I FEEL SO HORRIBLE. I AM SO  SO SO SORRY! Here's the best way to describe how sorry I am:


Laura: We totally  do the whole NaShoWriMo thingy. I have no more to say on this because I was so distracted by Jensen, and Misha, and Jared to really be able to focus on the rest of your post.            

Mercy: I loved your post! I have an obsessions with gifs too! Here's my current favorite gif: 

I know I posted about it yesterday on my blog and you saw it, but I woke up this morning and I thought it was Tuesday, therefore this gif is still relevant.  

This is all I have to say. 
Grace, I'm looking forward to your post tomorrow.





1 comment:

  1. Dear Rosie,
    I just love you and you make me laugh so much because you write just like Mercy. A few things
    1) YOU LOOK REAL HAWT DEAR. LOVE IT.
    2) The book thief. Fantastic book. But yes, crushes your soul. DID YOU KNOW THERE'S A MOVIE OF IT NOW???? It's coming out....late November, I think. I forget when, but real soon and it looks realllllly good. We should watch it together. Okay? Okay. Good.
    3) I just love you a lot and your awesome writing skills. Mwah<3

    ReplyDelete