Thursday, October 17, 2013

Grace follows suit and names her post in third person- Grace is obsessed

Hello Laura, Rose, Mercy, and whoever else is reading this

yes. You did read that correctly. I am obsessed. (for any of you who don't know, I am the last one of the Foursome to get obsessed) And no it's not about Harry Potter and no it doesn't directly involved Hank and/or John Green like most of our other posts. It only non-directly involves Hank.

See I was surfing the internet the other day. Just scrolling down my FB newsfeed when all of a sudden something caught my eye. A status about The Lizzy Bennet Diaries. What is this? My Jane Austen loving brain said. To Google! So I quickly googled it and then I found it on YouTube. And I watched it. And I watched some more. And some more. And since y'all are more obsessed with Hank Green than I am (he produces them) you are all probably shaking your heads in embarrassment that I have just clued into these awesome vlogs.

And for any of those people who are like me and are just hearing about and wondering what kind of sorcery this is, I will explain. It's basically a modern re-telling or Pride and Prejudice. Lizzy Bennet makes vlogs and tells about her life and it's very funny and only slightly inappropriate at times but we're all big girls so I'm sure you can handle it.


There is also The Lydia (I think that's what it's called) which is about Lydia (duh) and there gets to a part in the Lizzy Bennet Diaries where you watch them together. I just got to that part. It's only about 30 episodes in and I think there is 100 in total so as you can see, I have a ways to go.

And they just started making Emma Approved which is about Emma Woodhouse from the book Emma. I watched the first couple episodes of that and though it wasn't as good as TLBD it was still pretty great and I can't wait to watch more. Plus Mr. Knightly is really cute ;)

So that is all I have to say right now. Laura, I really enjoyed your post this week and I agree that you sounded a lot like Rose, but sometimes it's a good thing to rant about stuff.

Mercy, your post was pretty magical (pun intended)
Rose, like it says on FB- I liked your post :)

I hope you all have a (does hand gesture) fabulous weekend and Laura, we can't wait to hear from you on Monday <3 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment