Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Frick

Good evening girls, it's Wednesday. 

So I forgot I had to write this post and it's currently 10:43 so this post will be very short, very messy and full of typos. 

LETS GO!!!!

So I auditioned for Much Ado About Nothing yesterday after school and completely effed it up, then I got an email this morning letting me know I have callbacks tomorrow! Miracles really do happen ladies. 


Um and yeah I went to my One Direction concert on Saturday and to be honest, Post Concert Depression is one of the worst feelings in the world and especially since it was from my favorite band in the whole world from the best concert I've ever been to.... I'm not really over it yet, but it's better than it was on Sunday or Monday, definitely. 

BUT OMG Y'ALL WILL BE SO PROUD!!! (Grace- sorry, I know you've heard this all already, so you don't have to read my post if you don't want to) 

I BARELY EVEN CRIED!! Like during the concert I mean. I cried when they first came out on stage, then a little bit during Drag Me Down and then I SOBBED MY EYES OUT during 18. But I didn't even cry besides that, not even during Little Things!! I am so impressed. 

Granted, I couldn't BREATHE during Little Things, but whatever. 

Harry was so aggressive and AUDHDUFUDJSJSJSJSJ and I almost passed out and he talked so much to the crowd and Niall was so cute and we sang him Happy birthday and Liam read signs and wore a banana hoodie and Louis was all squinty-eyes and adorable and slayed my existence during No Control and yeah I'm surprised I'm still even alive to tell this tale. 

(This ones not mine but it's from the concert I was at ^^^) 

This one is mine ^ 

Also mine. Dead

Anyway, this was short and sucky but I'm keeping Grace awake and I can tell by the way she's moving in her bed above me that she's not happy so I gotta blast. 


Rosie, I'll hear from you tomorrow??? 


xoxo,
Mercy 

No comments:

Post a Comment