Wednesday, July 23, 2014

No! Jimmy protested! (That was for Mercy).

It's hump day!

Oh my goodness I'm almost to Tens regeneration and I can't
I'd just like to formally apologize for my post last week. It is a prime example of the things VBS does to me.  Spending 5 mornings of my life with 25 rowdy 1st graders can turn a person into someone else. If VBS taught me nothing, it was that I definitely want to teach middle school. Anyway, since my post last week sucked I'm going to try to make this one not suck. But first I'm going to reply to your posts.

Grace: Your writing is so wonderful. You should just John Steinbeck your life and travel around the country with your dog and write a book named Travels With Millie, or you could not do that. Why do I feel like no one got that reference? Anyway, I'm been thinking a lot this week, and I just want to take this time to say, I think you're the most loving person I know. What I mean is, most people in this world don't really like something they just hate the opposite, like they don't actually know what the Republican party stands for they just like to hate the Democrats, but not you. You just love things, and in loving them hate the opposite, but you seem to focus on loving rather than hating and I really appreciate that.


Laura: You need to stop talking about how you're an adult because you're not allowed to be. Remember that time when you tried to drown me? Well ever since that emotionally scaring experience, you've been stuck as a homicidal 9 for me, AND YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO CHANGE OKAY? YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB YOU'RE JUST SPENDING ALL YOUR TIME WITH SALLY! AND SALLY IS THE BLONDE SALLY NONE OF THIS "BRUNET SALLY WHO KNOWS THINGS" CRAP! JUST STOP. Okay?

I'll be the first to admit that that was not okay.

Mercy:  Your post was wonderful. It made me miss you. As I mentioned before, I've been thinking a lot this week, and I realized that I miss your stupid face and you need to come live at my house until school starts because I can't. I just can't. Also, when I read the first part of you post and I thought is was Grace's post for some reason. I just keep getting my days mixed up. It's like


Do you understand what I'm getting at? Also, I appreciate how you used the Taco Tuesday gif again.

Anyway, onwards and upwards to what I was going to post about.

I've been writing a lot lately. No, not Shanko! The Musical, although I do need to finish that. I've been writing something far less weird (because lets be honest here, is there anything more weird than Shanko! The Musical?). I've been writing something else. It's not quite anything, but it's definitely something. And it may very well never be anything, but it's still fun to write. I haven't written like this since I was 10 and I was writing Percy Jackson fan fiction...which was...let's not talk about that, my point is I'm writing something. I also feel like I'm not making any sense.

On a completely unrelated subject, why is falling in love always connected to the heart? The heart is an organ that pumps blood to the entire body, I don't see what that has to do with love. Your heart cannot process emotions, therefore cannot love. When someone breaks up with you they don't "break your heart" because you would literally be dead. They may have hurt your feelings, but your heart is likely fully functional. The only occasion where this statement is accurate, would be if someone where to break up with you and stab you through the chest. Unless this is the case, this statement is inaccurate. My point is, saying love comes from the heart is like saying thoughts come from the kidneys. The world in which we live is filled with nonsense!

I have to go, BUT FIRST.

Best. Gif. Ever.
Grace, I'm so excited for your post tomorrow, I'm sure it will be

I'm not ready. This is not okay.
Fair thee well young maidens!

Gurl please. -Rosie.

No comments:

Post a Comment