Friday, October 30, 2015

this may not have been posted until the wee hours of Saturday. Whoops.

Hey it's finally Friday. Finally. This week was going to be great and then it was just sort of average and I had too many overly tired days and too many grumpy evenings and too many coffees and yet never enough coffee. I'm sure you've all had those weeks. But today is finally Friday and I didn't have to get up for anything and was able to sleep in for the first time in multiple weeks which resulted in not even thinking of getting up until 10:30. And now I can do whatever I want today which is going to be a Chick-fil-a trip with the favorite little sister, Mercy, and getting my Halloween costume finished up over at The Bloughs and then watching Sweeny Todd or Phantom of the Opera with Mercy tonight. Or maybe just playing the Lego Harry Potter Wii game all night. Depending on how we feel when we get to that time of night. And tomorrow I get to see the boy and other cool people and sleep over at Amanda's and I'm happy I'm not at work and I don't smell like a sandwich and I don't have to be anxious about health inspections or grumpy customers or sick coworkers. I'm happy today.
Just like Mercy and Laura were happy. (and Rose too. Though I may have forgotten to read her post. Jk I did read it because I'm nice and definitely still not bitter.)

OKAY STORY TIME.
I woke up this morning to my phone ringing and I was a little bit worried it was going to be work but then it was just Wallgreens telling me my photos were ready for pickup. I really like printing photos and sticking them to my wall or in my journal rather than just having them on my phone. Anyway. I feel back asleep (just because I could) and had the strangest dream.
So I was at work and I was working the grille with Mercy and our boss Don and there was a very long line of customers. And suddenly there was a new part of the grille with new fryers and stuff but everything was really really tall. And since I'm a short munchkin person, this was a bit of a problem. But whatever I just stood on my tiptoes. So then I was making fries for this one couple and suddenly one of the french fries stood up and turned into Tom Riddle.

And I turned to him and I was like "Tom. NO. Not again. Go back." so he turned around and kind of hung his head and turned back into a french fry. And yeah. That was interesting. I'm not really sure what inspired that dream or why french fry Tom was making so much trouble. But whatever. 

OKAY MORE STORY TIME.... COMING SOON! As in next week. As in, November starts on Sunday and so does NaNoWriMo and, as tradition says, we write an epic round story. Anyone else excited? I know Mercy is. We freaked a little bit at breakfast this morning. Let's do a horror story. (I'm a little bit hyped up on horror as I talked about in my post last week. Slasher Girls and Monster Boys freaked the crap out of me. I cried over it. Rose. You need to read it.) Or maybe a contemporary. Or sci-fi or paranormal or maybe we should write something form 2nd person POV or maybe we could write a biography about PF Chang. I don't know. I'm really excited. I'm also excited about my NaNo project because I have ideas and I want to write them before I forget them, but I'm also really nervous because I only have parts of ideas and I'm obviously nervous they're not going to carry me through 50,000 words. Whatever. NaNo problems.

K well. That's all folks. I hope everyone has a splendid Halloween or October 31st if Halloween isn't your thang. Gnight everyone <3 Grace 

No comments:

Post a Comment