Thursday, September 17, 2015

I don't know what I just wrote.

Hello world it's Thursday!


I spent today reading about the causes of the columbine shooting instead of doing my school work. I'm also sick and very tired. I probably should have written this post early today but whatever. But enough about me. Let's talk about your posts.

BUT FIRST LOOK AT THIS PUPPY! OH MY GOODNESS! HE'S LIKE A POMPOM WITH LEGS!
I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!
Grace, your post was the most adorable Grace-ish thing to ever exist. Aside from you of course.


Laura, you're Mercy now? Donald Trump is the front runner for the Republican presidential race? I'm so confused.


Mercy, words cannot express how jealous I am right now. 


I don't know what to post about. I asked Grace and she said I should make bacon pancakes and tell you all how they turn out.


This week has been long and trippy. Youth group started on Tuesday and everyone brought their friends and there was just so many people I think I maybe died and it was really overwhelming and I was overwhelmed.


 Yesterday was the first night of middle school youth group which I decided to help out with this year. I'm not entirely sure why I made this decision because I hated middle school and hanging out with middle school kids only brings back painfully awkward memories that had been blocked for good reasons.

My entire middle school experience in one gif.

I'm gonna bounce. Sorry this post was short and stupid I'm just really tired and my brain feels like it's full of cotton balls. Grace, we'll hear from you tomorrow!


Gurl please -Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment