Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Reason Why Laura Didn't Post- in Three Acts (more or less)

*Laura please don't be upset or offended by anything I say, I promise it's all a joke and supposed to be meant in a nice way meaning that you're the perfect college student*

Good evening gurls. It is Tuesday

Today, I will be forwarding a letter I revived from our fellow blogger, Laura, and the reasons why she failed to post yesterday. 

Let us proceed. 



Dear Mercy, 
I know you'll be wondering why my shenanigans of my messy college life have not be posted to our little corner of the Internet yesterday, I do have several reasons as to why that is. 

Reason one- I was hanging out with my super awkward but adorable boyfriend that I love so much and I just lost track of time because he was helping me study and we were just having such an amazing time being smart and adorable. 

Reason Two- I went on a run that was really long because I'm perfect and manage to find time to work out WHILE at college like who does that?! Well, hehe, me! 

Reason three- I was too busy writing this letter. 

Well I'm off to hang out with my super cool college friends! Bye! 
:) - Laura. 


• • • 


Okay so honestly I almost didn't post today because I'm still not over this Zayn thing and Grace said we just shouldn't post this week (why, I don't know) but ANYWAY sorry this is crap but I honestly feel gross and I can't muster up anything and that's okay. I hope y'all are doing better than I am. 



LISTEN TO THE GLORY ^^ THAT IS THIS SONG RIGHT NOW!!!

Rosie, I'll hear from you (hopefully) tomorrow. 

xoxo, 
Mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment