Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Hairy Podder

Good evening, gurls, it's Tueaday!! 

I am currently sitting in my kitchen (I'll probably move to the living room soon) and I'm listing to Tyler Oakleys podcast that came out today, and drinking tea. 

To reply to your posts...

Laura- your post was adorable and I decided your ship name for you and Joe- actually I haven't. Never mind. 

Rosie- your posts was perfect and I understand what you're saying 100%. 

Gracie- I actually haven't read your post yet, not gonna lie. I needa get around to it though, because it looked 
F A N T A S T I C !

So, I read a buzzfeed artical this evening about a movie/documentary/tv episode/I don't even know that Tom Felton made about Superfans and they interviewed Rupert Grint, Dan Raddcliff (not Daniel Boringcliff) and J.K.Rowling, about some of the Superfans they met and honestly it just made me so grateful that I'm a Harry Potter fan like honestly I just love Harry Potter and as ridiculous as it sounds, Harry Potter as helped me in small but meaningful ways, like you should listen to your friends better judgement and that love can conquer anything and I dunno those books just make me so happy. 





Anyway I know this post was short and lame but it's getting late so I gotta go. I love y'all, and Rosie, I'll hear from you tomorrow. 

xoxo, 
Mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment