Tuesday, December 16, 2014

this post is such a mess. I'M such a mess. also i don't capitalize anything.

Good evening gurls, it's Tuesday.


I loved all the Christmas posts, gurls! They made me so happy and festivey-feeling. Laura, I'm glad you're back to regular posting again :) I missed your whimsical way of writing.


anyway i really just need to talk right now so here goes nothing.


i'm sorry but this was necessary 

I'm in a strange mood today.
I want nothing and yet I want everything, and I currently hate boys, and I mean, i just got off my period so maybe that has something to do with this.. but I don't even know. I'm feeling so weird about feelings and stuff and I've been listening to a lot of The Head and The Heart, Hozier, Alex &Sierra, Twin Forks, Walk The Moon and other indie/folk music, which always puts me in thoughtful moods....... but i want to hit every boy i see.

I want to watch Harry Potter and spend the rest of my life listening to One Direction and augh.

isn't it weird how you can love someone so much that you hate them?? i don't even have a crush right now, but honest to goodness

i hate when a celebrity crush stop's being a crush and you actually love them like it's the weirdest feeling in the world because you feel so stupid but when someone means that much to you it's like you can't help it.

i hate when girls obsess over boys all the time
and they spend all their time thinking about boys and worrying about them and talking about them and stuff
like i dont even have a real life crush right now (just harry styles) but i still think about boys i mean sure i'm a girl i get that's what girls do and stuff
but like why muST YOU ALWAYS BE THINKING ABOUT THOSE DREADED CREATURES UGGHHGHKJDFH
i honestly only think about guys (besides one direction and stuff) when i'm around them like at church but thats literally it, i dont even think about boys when i'm at school like aint nobody got time for dat.


i just want to eat christmas cookies for the rest of my life

i am in SUCH a tumblr mood right now like how do i even explain it I DON't know what to do

speaking of tumblr, i am so proud of myself i totally made my tumblr look cool, like the timeline little picture thing when you scroll your mouse over someones icon, well mine is this gif


and it's beautiful and my icon is this Harry Potter one and it's wonderful and I made my one direction blog look cooler too and i love it so much tbh

ok i just found the perfect gif to explain my dog.

Millie literally IS Doug

okay and also listen to this song that I'm obsessed with.




okay well i have to go now. i'll just leave you with this little thing that i saw on twitter and explains my entire life right now



How many boys changed your life?



sorry this was a giant hot mess. that's just how I am today. I'm sorry.

Rosie, I'll hear from you tomorrow.


xoxo,
Mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment