Tuesday, December 9, 2014

i like lists

Good morning gurls,


AHHHH it feels really good to say that again.

The Round Story 2.0 was great, it was beautiful and it was one of the best round stories the world as ever seen- but I really missed blogging-blogging.

so here we are! yay.

so today, right now, I am listening to Walk The Moon's new album (Talking Is Hard) on Spotify and it's beautiful and wonderful and I LOVE THEM SO MUCH OMG.

But oh boy now I just found out that Twin Forks are on Spotify and oh boy I gotta listen to them now guuughghjasdkasdfasjdkfhwueoifulacnvfo

while we're on the topic of music, Taylor Swift's new album, 1989 is beautiful and magical and wonderful and sparkly and AMAZING AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH THANK YOU TAYLOR except it's not on Spotify which is dumb but we got it from Jonathan so that's awesome.

and also I'm not even gonna stART WITH FOUR BECAUSE IF I DO I WILL SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST (but apparently combust isn't a word??)

Okay so today I'm just gonna talk about how much I love Christmas time.






this was necessary 

it's just so beautiful and wonderful and so I've complied a list of my favorite things about Christmas:

-Jesus. obviously.

-Presents

-Christmas trees!!!

-Christmas lights

-Christmas sweaters

-hot coco with a peppermint stick

-snow

-cardamom bread

-alcohol 

-wrapping presents

-wrapping paper

-wrapping

-wrap

-wra

-wr

-w

-what

-CHRISTMAS MUSIC OMG I ALMOST FORGOT AJKSHDKJASHDKJHSADKJFSHD i love christmas music

-guess who's out of time

-me


SORRY THIS WAS LAME AND SHORT FOR THE FIRST REGULAR POST BUT WHATEVER.

Rosie, I'll see you tomorrow.

xoxo,
Mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment