Friday, November 28, 2014

Why is it so hard to try and finish this????

as Uncle Chris said this there was a loud sound from below decks.

Everyone stood still to listen for a moment. There was a loud, and indistinguishable roaring sound
and then some loud screams of the few crew mates who were below decks.
"What in the dickens could that be?" Uncle Chris asked. No one answered him but looked at the stairway that led to the lower deck. A sort of evil had settled over the ship and everyone seemed to be holding their breath in anticipation of something great and terrible to happen. Suddenly one of the crew mates burst through.
"He's gone wild. He's gone completely wild."
"I would have to say that this man has gone completely wild." Sassy Novice Jane muttered to Chris, looking at the long messy hair and deranged eyes.
"Who are you talking about?" Pepper called to the sailor.
"Samuel Manchester. I've seen nothing like it before." The man walked in circles, seeming scared of every crew mate or guest that his eyes landed on.
"What's going on down there?" Miranda asked stepping forward. The man's eyes grew wide and wild, he shook his head slightly and then ran over to the edge of the ship, dove head forward into the waves.
"I'd give that a score of 6 out of 10." Byron muttered to James. Miranda glanced at Byron, Pepper, and then Chris and Jane before quickly heading down the stairs to the lower deck.
"Careful down there, girl." Pepper called before heading down right behind her.
Miranda emerged into the gloom of the lower deck and slowly made her way into the corner where she knew Samuel was being kept. She was taken aback when she saw him, not sitting in an orderly fashion, no he was writhing on the floor, head thrown back, sweat beading his forehead. He looked up as Miranda came forward, her eye's met his though instead of being the light brown that had peered into her's so many times, she was frightened to see them as a solid black. Darker than night, though conducting emotions in a horrible way.

 Miranda's hand flew to her mouth, covering a scream.
"Ah yes, girl. See me for what I am." Samuel said, though in a voice not quite his own.
"And what is that?" Pepper shouted from behind Miranda.
"What do you see?"
"A creature not of this world." Uncle Chris said. He and Sassy Novice Jane had followed Pepper and Byron had come down after.
"No Chris, he is of this world." Jane said quietly and, surprisingly, not sassy.
"The small woman is right. My brothers and I are always lurking nearby. Extracting our revenge. On anyone innocent nearby."
"Innocent? Are you talking about Samuel Manchester?" Miranda quietly asked, fear clearly etched on her face. The creature gave a frightening smile that left a shudder run through the room.
"Miranda, I want you to step back. And stop talking. I know how to deal with this. *PLOT TWIST* Chris, I would like your help with this. Everyone else must do exactly as I say." Jane's voice was low, and serious.
"I don't know what you think you can do to me, you'll never win. I've come aboard this vessel just as planned, and everything is going just swimmingly."
"Than why are we here? We were called here for a purpose, and this is it." Uncle Chris said and Samuel's smile faltered...



(I'm sorry I couldn't finish it. I have a plan and a way to finish it, I just don't have energy. I don't know if I'm still tired from the huge meal yesterday (!!!!), or the fact that we just watched the 6th episode of Pride and Prejudice (!!!!!), or that I might be coming down with a cold (.......) Either way, I'm sorry but I hope that maybe next week we can bring a close to this, though very fantastic, sorta long story. <3 G) 

No comments:

Post a Comment