Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Mercy was way too tired when she wrote this so she decided to make it way overly descriptive oops.

(I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving! I can't wait to stuff myself till I burst- and I can't wait to see my little nephews and the rest of my family and such.. I hope you all have a wonderful day of thanks! xxx) 

---

"Here is The Snarfing Charlie, which is a renowned pirate ship, formally owned by the infamous Samuel Manchester, but now belongs to Miss Miranda Summers, since she won it. " Bryon pipped up like a little mouse looking for cheese. "And we honestly don't know why you're here, either." he added with a slight shrug that rolled his chiseled shoulders like the great mountains of South East Asia.

"Well aren't you such a helpful creature," The sassy novice remarked in a barkish tone with a roll of her eyes, "You aren't in any dire need of service, or you aren't faced with any danger whatsoever?" she asks in an exasperated tone.

"Well.... now that you mention it," Scurvy Steve Dreadbeard said in an undertone.

"Yes?" Sassy Novice said, leaning forward slightly, her brown hair making a curtain around her heart-shaped face.

"I mean, we do have a notorious pirate as a captor below deck, who got loose previously and threatened the whole crew, and we don't know what we're going to do with him.." he muttered like a child that was scared to admit that he stole the last cookie to his mother.

"Well, lets do something about it then!" Sassy Novice said, then gave a quick and determined glare towards Chris, indicating him to follow, before walking towards Scurvy Steve Dreadbeard, "Take us to this Samuel Whosiewhatsie guy," she demanded.

"I will," Miranda stepped forward, pushing her hair back, "Follow me,"

And with that, Miranda marched off towards the lower decks, her hair flowing behind her in the salt-flavored wind.

Sassy Novice followed, quick in tow, muttering under her breath.

They went below deck to where Samuel was locked up in his rusted shackles, and Miranda presented Sassy Novice to him.

"So, Mister," Sassy Novice said to Samuel, glaring down at his, as he was sitting on the floor, and she was standing above him, "I hear you're some evil lord of the seas or something?" she asked.

"Or so they say," Samuel replied, sighing in boredom.

"And why were you threatening the crew?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Because, I want my ship back and I plan on taking it back as soon as I can, because I hate everyone who's roaming my beautiful vessel and I plan on murdering them all as soon as I get the chance," Samuel said in the most casual voice one man could muster.

The Sassy Novice gave him one look then said....



okay i have to go... I'm sorry this is terrible! I wrote this while watching the finale of Dancing With The Stars, so yeah.... Rosie, I trust you <3 

xoxo, 
Mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment