Thursday, October 16, 2014

I guess I have to do this

Dear people of the interweb,

It is my, Grace Ege's, destiny to punish Rose today. I feel the power tingling at the edge of my fingertips, my blood is pumping and my energy is up.... but I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to be doing. Yeah I know that it's like "mock them heartlessly in pretending to be them" or something like that, but I'm still a bit confused. I feel like I'm throwing away a really good opportunity by skipping out on punishing Rose, but I honestly don't really want to very much. I'm overly tired and I'm not on the computer which greatly takes away the power I could have. So instead of trying to use my brain to do something, Google will work better. 

Rose, this is for your. 







Gurls, I feel like I haven't written a legit post on this blog in awhile. I haven't sat down and thought something through in a long time. The past couple weeks on here have been down to the last couple hours and I haven't said anything of significance.... and that makes me sad because this is my favorite blog with my favorite people. So hopefully this week I can get my life back together and maybe next week I'll give you something of value. But just know that for now I love you all and wish I could write something good for you to read and keep you entertained on this cold and rainy Thursday evening. Sorry. Next week maybe. 

<3 G

No comments:

Post a Comment