Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Perfection {in which I fangirl because why not}

Good morning, girls.
It's Tuesday
this came up when I searched 'Tuesday GIF' so I had to use it. #iregretnothing


ERM so I'm really tired and stuff and I'm having a bad hair day and I have no idea what this post is going to be about, not really, BUT I'm in a great mood, which is weird.

I met Anton yesterday. Anton as in Abigail's Russian male friend Anton, who came over for a bonfire and brought wine from the vineyard he works out and goat cheese from the goat farm he also works at and like WHO DOES THAT?!?! Anton, apparently. He's pretty cool. I definitely approve. Not to mention he loves Harry Potter and Lord Of The Rings, and he also likes Doctor Who. I SO TOTALLY APPROVE.

We don't know his last name though, so I just call him Anton Won-Ton. 'cause it's fun to say. I mean, c'mon- try it. IT'S FUN.
But okay, I'm done talking about Anton Won-Ton. Pretty much, he's awesomely cool.

SONG THINGY- MAJIGGER.

5- A song that is often stuck in your head

It's true. I sing this song all the freaking time. And I mean, it's beautiful, so it's all good. Plus, it's my babies, so it's definitely all good.

Okay- replying to y'all's posts.

Laura- I loved your post cuz I'm not sure if it really had a point except that life will life and it was pretty much AWESOME, just like all your posts, and even though the Foursome is being torn apart (*sobs*) I am so FREAKING excited for THP anyway and I just EEEEKkKKKKKEKEKEK
accurately describes me right now. 

Grace- I really like your post, even though it was slightly long-ish, it was intellectual and Grace-ish and gify and I just really enjoyed it and seeing your view on boys and emotional purity, and I totally agree with what you say, about guarding our heart and souls emotionally. Yeah.

Rosie- I totally agree. Listen to this because like, just do. You'll love it-



SO, recently I watched this movie called 'Zoolander' with Judah and Ethan, and had Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson.
It was uncomfortably inappropriate at parts, but utterly hilarious otherwise. Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson are like two of my favorite comedic/American actors so it just made it like 1000000000000x better.
Some beneficial GIF's.....
this is me when y'all try and cheer me up. 

Me, as a fangirl.

Ben Stiller. I love you. 
Anyway, that didn't have anything to do with anything, but yeah. Just thought I'd mention it.

What I really wanna talk about...

Is this.

OKAY SO LIKE CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT THIS FOR A MINUTE. IT'S LITERALLY PERFECT LIKE WHY ED, WHY MUST YOU WRITE SUCH AMAZING MUSIC CAN I JUST HAVE THIS ALBUM LIKE IMPLANTED IN MY BRAIN SO I CAN LISTEN TO IT ALL THE FREAKING TIME I LOVE IT THAT MUCH.

*deep breath* I'm sorry I'm just really, really, really, REALLY excited. AHHH.
I honestly love it and my favorite song off the album, currently, is The Man. I just love it, like seriously. The whole album is beautiful and so well-written and UGGHH.

Apparently Ed and Taylor Swift are dating, for like, real. At least, that's what Judah told me.




Anyway, I know this post is really short and scattered and random, but I procrastinated so like, oh well.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE Y'ALL ALL NEXT WEEK! <3

And I can't wait to read your beautiful writing-ness tomorrow, Rosie(:

xoxo,
Mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment