Thursday, February 13, 2014

this one might get gushy

Dear Laura, Rose, and Mercy, 

Tomorrow is Valentines day and although we usually call it 'Singles Awareness Day', I still want to celebrate. 

Love is a really beautiful thing and even if none of us have a significant other (Jaquan, may you rest in peace), we can still celebrate. Valentines day is a day to celebrate all kinds of love. If you think about it, singles who get depressed every February 14th are basically saying "I don't have any love in my life worth celebrating and I can only be happy if I have a boy/girlfriend, fiance, spouse etc." 

Well I think that's dumb.

I think that today on my post I'm just gonna tell y'all how much I love you. 

Laura, I love how snarky you are. I love how you always have the perfect sarcastic comment (even if sometimes it makes me beyond upset 'cause I can never think of a comeback that quickly). I love how smart you are and how you're okay spouting smart facts. I like to do that too, but I unfortunately don't know as many smart facts as you do. I love how you fangirl. And I love what you fangirl about. I like how I can tell you I'm dying cause I listened to British men read poetry and instead of calling me weird, you join in. I like how you know how to have fun but how you can also turn around and lead us in a discussion about how messed up our generation is. I think that we can all agree that you're going places in life and it's really cool to watch.

I don't really get your obsession with the Russian figure skater who has the noodle like hair. Yeah he's talented but I can't get past his hair. Or the rest of his head and face. He does make amazingly creepy faces. I really like the American couple. 

She looks like she's having fun and he looks like he was forced into it. so cute


Mercy, not only are you my sister but you're also one of my best friends. You're my partner in crime and you (sorta) understand me better than anyone else. We have more jokes than I can keep track of and I guess that's why sometimes you say something while laughing really hard and I don't understand and vice versa. You eat with me, you watch Doctor Who with me and I know that you'll start smiling and possibly lift your hands to your face when you listen to this song. 

Ugh. It's k-pop perfection. 
Girly, sometimes you bug the heck out of me and I feel like I'm stuck with the silliest sister of all time. But it's okay. 'Cause I know you feel the same way about me ^.^

Rose, drink disasters for the win. You're my favorite because you're so cute and giggly all the time. Except when you get upset. Then you're like.... I don't even know. The silent hurricane. Maybe that's what we'll call you when you get upset. I also love the way you fangirl because it's so similar to Mercy's fangirling, but it's also different and has a really cuteness to it that I don't see in Mercy's. I just get annoyed with Mercy and her fangirling. And holy crap I love this Harry Potter music that you posted about. I've listened to Harry and the Potter's but they have nothing on these bands. Also, in the House Song by Ministry of Magic, the first Slytherin (she's blonde) is one of the very few bloggers that I like to watch. Just thought I'd tell you. YouTube is a small world after all! I like your outlook on life and it makes me think about things differently. I like how you get obsessed with some geeky things (Physics, the presidents birthdays, and such). 

I am so psyched to spend time with you guys and I know it's gonna be great. We're going to do some awesome things but I can also see us sitting on the couch and just lazily scrolling down Pinterest or watching the Olympics or maybe just talking about something like... killing the polar bears cause we cut down the trees to make paper and how because of that global warming is going to occur and we'll have to sleep on the roof in our underwear #throwback 

This is for Laura aka Severus Snape

This is for Rose aka Sirius
 Mercy. I couldn't find any James Potter valentines cards so this one is for you.
This one too



And I saw this one and I was like a road trip with Mercy, Rose and Laura would be the most amazingly fun thing ever. Whoever learns to drive first is gonna make that happen. Okay good. Glad we agree on this. 

But seriously, I love you all so much and I'm so glad we're friends and maybe someday we'll have boyfriends and won't have to through a party for ourselves but then you get into buying presents and hanging out with them all the time and constantly having to talk to them and that gets annoying (how I know that, I'm not quite sure). For right now, I think our relationship is pretty great and I don't want to to change. Unless it's just getting more awesome. That can definitely happen. 

For any followers who have made it this far, congrats. As Laura mentioned in her post on Monday, we will not be posting next week because Mercy and I are going to be spending the first half of the week at Laura and Rose's house and it kind of defeats the purpose of the blog. But Laura will be back on the 24th with her normal snarky yet beautiful self. Until then, I hope you all have a perfectly beautiful Valentines day and feel loved and show someone that you love them. Even if it's just the little kids you're babysitting (that's what I'll be doing), or your mom or your next door neighbor or your favorite teacher (do kids even go to school on Valentines day?). <3 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment