Thursday, February 27, 2014

I'm random. and excited. and emotional. and this post proves it.

So I have a power.

a very special power. a power that none of you girls possess. a power that, I'm sorry to say, I didn't realize I have until Monday (I think.) and I'm rather disappointed that none of you told me that I have this power.

I post on Thursday. thursday. thorsday. Thorsday. THORsday. CHRISHEMSWORTHday.


 I now have an excuse to put up a picture of Chris Hemsworth every. single. week. *girl squeal* lets be honest. who wouldn't be excited to have that power?

moving right along.


Laura, I am so, so, so, happy for you and your college decision!! I know we texted back and forth and I freaked out about it, but I wanted to tell you again <3

Mercy, wow. that was a lot more of John Watson than I expected. and this is for you.

I love you. even if you're extremely.... up and down right now and letting the whole neighborhood know that you're not at your finest as of right now.

Rose, HOLY COW I LOVE THE BOOK THIEF SO MUCH!! I FEEL LIKE I'VE BEEN READING FOREVER BUT I'M ONLY 100 PAGES IN AND THAT MEANS I HAVE SO MUCH MORE OF THAT BEAUTIFUL BOOK LEFT TO READ AND I HAVE A CREEPY STALKER CRUSH ON RUDY TOO!!! #twinning
Max has not appeared yet. I will let you know when he does :)

oh, remember that one k-pop song that both Rose and Laura liked? Not Sandy, the other one. Here is the full album. aka the-most-beautiful-CD-I've-ever-listened-to-the-end-no-buts-about-it.

And another Asian-but-not-k-pop song that I adore.



And now. I'm so excited to present to you the next edition to the Ege family ^.^




please excuse my excessively Asian eyes and messy hair.

 She's just so cute and tiny! We don't get to pick her up till April but I'm so excited. I've been spending more time reading online about training puppies and taking care of one then I spend.... surfing Pinterest. It's kinda scary. And as much as Mercy says she hates dogs and that she's not excited and I'm over reacting, just wait. When we go to see them again next Friday... you will die. And I can't wait. Cause then I'll have another person to fangirl about puppies with.



To be honest, I'm surprised that after our amazing week we had (seems like years ago!) there has only been one Plushenko picture up on the blog. *round of applause* I knew we could pull it together and make ourselves appear slightly normal for the internet and all of our poor readers. But seriously, that half week we spent together was probably my favorite of all the visits we've had together. I'm not sure why. Maybe because it was far creepier than any other time (I don't want Shank as my dad!) or because we came up with so many more jokes but also brought back so many old ones. I'm not sure. But here is my little inside joke blurb to make y'all laugh the way I laugh everyday when something reminds me of you girls.

B-cup, peanut butter frosting sandwiches, does he speak English? Jamaican female bobsledding team, do you want to build a snowman? Yo, I'm Dora. Lets go explore some $#*! My baby, my lady, oh won't you BE MY SANDY! I hate you all. Dragging Mercy into the undertableworld. I Dreamed A Dream. Shank the world. <3 Grace


ps- OMG on Sunday, Mercy and I were helping some people set up for this lunch thing at church, so we were putting plastic table cloths on the tables, and so we had to cut it right? but no one could find scissors, so I'm all like "I got this guys" and I run into the kitchen and come back with a knife. *evil grin* so while me and Mercy are laughing evil-y and trying to be really inconspicuous.... I shanked the table cloth!! And it was beautiful. and SO much fun. But then someone found scissors and so we put the knife away and finished the safe way. But Mercy and I were extremely excited.   

No comments:

Post a Comment