Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Rose has nothing to write about so she's just ranting.

It's hump day ladies (and other people who may be reading this who aren't ladies....).

Mercy, I found your post very entertaining. Laura, I would share my opinions on your post, but that would provoke an argument that I don't really want to deal with right now. Gracie, as always (ASDFGHJKL;') your post was




Anyway, I have nothing to write about. Nothings really going on in my life. Well, Mary-Kate's coming home on Friday. That's pretty much it.

I'm very tempted to end this post right now, but I know what all of your reactions would be. Mercy's reaction would probably start  yelling and or throwing punches. Laura lives in the same house as me, so she would probably give me a lecture that I don't want to hear. And Grace probably wouldn't care,  So I should probably find something to post about lest I want to endure the wrath of Mercy. Because honestly, who is the worst member of the foursome to annoy? Curly-Q is the obvious answer. Although, I don't think I've ever truly seen pissed off Gracie....and I'm not sure I want to....so anyway, since the year is drawing to a close I think I'm going to take this opportunity to rant about all the things that have annoyed me in the past year. So I guess I do have something to post about...

-The stupid government. LIKE HONESTLY WHAT KIND OF ORGINAZATION JUST SHUTS DOWN BECAUSE THEY CAN'T MAKE A DESCION? AND I KNOW I'M 14, AND I CAN'T VOTE, BUT I'VE LIVED IN THIS COUNTRY FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE, I THINK I HAVE SOME KIND OF RIGHT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW IT'S RUN! I WISH I COULD JUST SHUT DOWN EVER TIME I CAN'T MAKE A DESCION! ASDFGHJKL;'

-Milwaukee. I'm not to get into why I hate Milwaukee because it's kind of a long story...well, long story short I thought  Milwaukee was a state for my entire life, and now I'm mad at Milwaukee and all the Milwaukeeians for not telling me that it's a city...yeah.....I'M HOMESCHOOLED OKAY! I HAVE AN EXCUSE!

-Tea.

-Highschool.

-The Hunger Games.

-Mannequins. Ever since I watched the first episode of Doctor Who, I've hated Mannequins. Not to mention, why do they have to make them look so life like? It's just creepy.

-Canada.

-Brain freezes.

-Facebook.

-CHRISTOPHER ECCLESTON FOR LEAVING DOCTOR WHO AND MAKING ME DIE INSIDE.

-Yams. Do you know how often I get Yams confused with sweet potatoes? I hate yams. They don't even taste good. I just HATE YAMS.

-Those girls.

-Creepy Harry Potter fanfiction that pops up on my dashboard and freaks the crap out of me.

-Twilight.

-Santa. I mean really, he only works one day a year, and spend the rest of his time judging people. What kind of example is he setting for children?

-The Red Sox.

-When I put too little or too much cream in my coffee and them try to fix it. IT NEVER WORKS AND THEN I HAVE TERRBLE COFFEE AND I JUST CAN'T.

-Mint Oreos.

-Turtles.

-Robin Thicke.

-When people over use the term YOLO.

Wait, on the subject of YOLO, you have to see this SNL skit.


Anyway, I should probably go because this list is probably too long for my own good. Grace, I'm looking forward to your post tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment