Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Mercy's FREAKING excited (and this post sucks to no end)

GOOD MORNING GIRLS, IT'S TUESDAY!
A FANTASTIC, BEAUTIFUL, WONDERFUL, CHILLY, WHITE, SNOWFLAKEY, SOFT, COLD, VERY VERY WHITE TUESDAY! (That didn't sound racist at all)
WANNA KNOW WHY I'M WRITING IN ALL CAPS?! BECAUSE IT'S SNOWING OUT AND I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO THE ACADEMY AND ITS COLD AND WE PUT OUR CHRISTMAS TREE UP LAST NIGHT AND THE SING-OFF PREMIERED AND ITS SNOWING AND NO SCHOOL! THIS MAKES ME. SO. FREAKING. EXCITED.












THIS IS ME RIGHT NOW. ALL OF THESE. ALL. OF. THEM.




 *Several Hours Later*
DEAR LORD I am exhausted. I don't even know why. I'm just tired.
ALL YOUR POSTS WERE LOVELY! I loved yours, Laura, because it was short and normal and not fantastically written or thought-provoking or really like any of your regular posts that make the rest of us seem like poo-poo writers. So I thank you for that. (in my mind: YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO WRITE A SHORT POST LIKE YOU DID, BUT YOU DID, BUT YOU DID! AND IIIIII THAANKK YOUUU!!! I hate those commercials.)
Grace, yours was so good so much to the point that I was like "GOSH DARNIT SHUT UP ALREADY!" because you're a great writing and I just suck.
ROSIE- we are the same person. the end.

Other than that, I really have nothing to say. At all. This is awkward. MMM idea time.
Let's see what my Pinterest news-feed has to offer.....








This is my Pinterest news-feed. Pretty grand, indeed.
IS THIS SAD THAT THIS IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY?! CUZ IT'S TRUE. I'M BEING A LAZY BUTT INTROVERT TODAY AND DON'T WANT TO DO ANYTHING ESPECIALLY NOT BLOG. SORRY NOT SORRY. Okay, I am actually sorry. Really I am.
ROSE. Do better than me, will you?
xoxo, Mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment