Friday, January 15, 2016

and peggy

good evening gurls, it's Friday!! 

pretty much me (in my mind) all week

So the break was definitely worth it and I'm going to try and be better at posting this time around. I promise.

But today all I'm going to talk about it Hamilton and you're all going to just have to put up with that. 


SO THIS SHOW HAMILTON it's absolutely brilliant I'm in love with it and Lin-Manuel Miranda and Anthony Ramos and the whole cast in general oh my god and literally I've been listening to the soundtrack nonstop (ask anyone in my family) and I'm working on memorizing every song bc I have no life and that's what i do. 


first off, there's a squad of 4 in it so you know what that means....



So basically in my opinion, Grace is Laurens (the first one on the right in the line of 3) because he's literally so precious and adorable and a sweet cinnamon roll who needs to be protected.

I'm Lafayette because he's my favorite (the last one, far left) 

Rosie is Hercules Mulligan (the black dude in the middle) because he's a boss a** b*tch

and Laura is Hamilton (far right) because... well idk, he's the last one left. Although I could also see myself as Hamilton cuz he's outspoken and stubborn and has no self control (AHEM MARIAH AHEM) 

Then there's also the Schuyler Sisters

In which Grace would be Eliza (blue) bc she's literally so precious and adorable and a sweet cinnamon roll who needs to be protected.

Laura would be Angelica (center, orange) bc she's witty and sarcastic and the eldest. 

and Rosie and I would be And Peggy bc everybody forgets about her and she never shows up to anything (well idk if she never shows up but she's barely in the show at all) 


also can we just talk about how Aham was like, bi??? like actually??? all his letters to Laurens were so romantic, and historians tried to hide the fact that A.HAM WAS BI AND HIM AND JOHN LAURENS HAD A SECRET RELATIONSHIP okay i'm sorry but I ship Lams with everything that is in me and I've never had a ship actually be cannon before so this is a whole new set of feelings for me. 

but anyway yes I'm pretty much obsessed with this show, it has consumed me and I want to see it so bad but tickets are like $300??? at the cheapest??? MMMMMMFLSKJJDSFJLKFGLKAL"KJ anyway 

i love/hate Aaron Burr. his voice is magical honey but i hate him for killing A.ham
remember when Thomas Jefferson and Alexander Hamilton had a rap battle?? me too. 

this picture is literally so perfect i cannot deal and LOOK AT LAURENS HE'S SO PRECIOUS I WANT TO HUG HIM

I LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH MMFKAJSHJ (when Washington is actually the only white person in the whole show. i approve)

Anyway yes, Laura and Grace you need to become invested in this show too because it's absolutely beautiful.. 

UM that's all. I'm almost out of time so i have to go, but honestly I already have a method for posting that's (hopefully) gonna work really well so by my next post I will hopefully have something much longer and more interesting! 

i love you all a lot. 

Rosie, I'll hear from you next week??

xoxo,
Mercy 

No comments:

Post a Comment