Saturday, September 26, 2015

World Change happening at globalgoals.org


Hello best friends, sorry I didn't post yesterday. We went to The Big E and spent an awesome day there. I wish Rose and Laura had been there...... c'mom guys. How did you miss that memo? 

Rose, I'm obsessed with your post. Something about it made my soul happy. Obviously that just points to how much of a white girl I am. 

Mercy, you're my favorite and my best and don't you forget it. 

Laura, I'm proud of how short your post was. Also I'm immensely happy to see that you're doing better and your profile picture on Facebook gives me life. 

Okay news flash. Apparently the important leaders of the world all got together and decided on some important things that need to happen in the next 15 years and it really excites me. 


Obviously (if you read anything off that link) these are really big goals. Really huge intimidating goals. Almost too much to think about. Ending poverty in all it's forms? Ensure universal access to affordable, reliable, and modern energy services? Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls? These are *in Donald Trump voice* huuuuge goals. But it excites me. Because if even one of these things could come to completion, it would be outstanding. Change can happen, guys. And we might be alive to see it. We might be able to help that change come about.  So check out the link. Watch their video (Tom Hiddleston is in it and if that's not motivation, I don't know what is.), spread the word and let's watch these things happen. 

Okay, I've got things to do today though. Like make my bed. That's something important that needs to happen. I will be amazed if it does happen.

Peace out girl scouts <3 Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment