Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Can I retire yet?

I forgot I had to write a post uny write now. 

Good evening girls, it's Wednesday. 
Rose, I'm watching an old episode of Jimmy Fallon and Michelle Obama is on it. My mom has a giant crush on Jimmy Fallon (not Michelle Obama.) 

It's very hot and I'm in a very bad mood. 

Rosie- the moment I downloaded the BuzzFeed app was the moment I sold my soul. 

Grace and Laura- both of your insight on the Josh Duggar thing was very smart. I have nothing to add because my brain is fried. Sorry??? 

I have a headache right in between my eyes and it hurts very bad. 

I've had this problem lately, where I can't stop shopping online. Like even if I'm not buying anything, the act of putting something in my cart makes me /feel/ like I'm buying it but I'm not.... And this app I use called ThredUp removes items from your cart after like 24 hours I think, cuz it's an online thrift store and so there's only 1 of everything, so yeah, it's nice cuz everything is on the cheaper side.

Then there's this app called Wanelo and it's kinda like Pinterest but mostly just clothes and accessories and phone cases and things like that. I'm addicted. 

Is anyone else SO EXCITED for the Dear Hank and John podcast??? Me too. 

Ooh lets go through my camera roll 


I drew this one day while I was bored during math. Tyler Oakleys Podcast is one of my favorite things ever, it's also the highlight of my week. 

This is why I love tumblr 


Oh yeah remember that one time TyLER OAKLEY FAVORITED MY TWEET AUGH MY LIFE WAS COMPLETED THAT DAY. 

True 

I like this list and I'm just gonna leave it here. 

This post had no point, sort of like my life. (Lol jk) 

Rosie I'll hear from you tomorrow?

xoxo,
Mercy

I'm still down for posting to stop at the end of May, hi Laura, thanks for totally commenting on this idea lol ok bye gotta go✌🏼

No comments:

Post a Comment