Wednesday, March 4, 2015

This post is really ranty and rambly, so basically it's like every post I've ever written ever.

Well gurls, it's hump day!

Literally me.


You know what I love more than anything in this world? Angry, bitter people on the internet. In fact, I wake up every morning and pray that I will find another idjit on tumblr who wants to break through the walls of the internet and strangle another person for making an incorrect statement about their fandom. I would go so far as to say this is what I live for. 

Anyway, enough angry ranting on the internet for Rose today (Hahaha just kidding, y'all know I'm just getting started), I'm going to reply to your posts.

Grace: I've always had this sick desire to tell one of you gurls that I hated your post because everything about it was wrong! However I cannot say that today because I actually really liked your post. As much as I love to make fun of  people who use YOLO obsessively, I don't think the actual meaning of term is wrong. I mean heck yeah, we should all take more risks. All this aside, you definitely don't need my opinion to validate yours. *Takes this opportunity to get up on a soapbox* I JUST THINK EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS PLANET SHOULD KNOW THAT SOMEONE ELSE'S OPINION SHOULD NOT IN ANY WAY AFFECT YOUR OWN OKAY? BUT THAT'S JUST WHAT I THINK AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO THINK THAT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO OKAY?

Laura: Your post was beautiful, like your beautiful face.



Also the entire time while I was reading all I could think was "Leggings are not pants."

Mercy: I loved your post because you wrote it. Also because I related to it. It also caused me to have a weird moment of panic where I'm like "Holy crap, did I write this...?"


I'm sick again. So I spent all day watching movies in my pajama's. I'm still sick though. SOMEDAY WHEN I'M PRESIDENT I'M GOING TO MAKE IT A CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT THAT ALL SICKNESS CAN BE CURED BY A DAY ON THE COUCH IN YOUR PAJAMA'S! I DON'T THINK THAT'S TOO MUCH TO ASK!  I also think that's it's perfectly logical to assume that I will be president one day because

  1.  I celebrate all the president's birthdays and 
  2. I celebrate my birthday 
  3. Therefore I will be president some day. 


And Misha Collins will be my VP.  

And my campaign slogan will be "Vote for me or nah your choice brah."

I could go on for hours on this subject, but I won't.

I will talk about the fact that I will be 16 in 2 days. It's been a year of 44 historical figures birthdays, and now it's time for mine. More importantly, you're going to be at my house for the entire weekend, AND I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED! I COULDN'T CARE LESS THAT I'M TURNING 16, GRACE AND MERCY ARE GOING TO BE AT MY HOUSE! I JUST







It's weird to me that I'm going to be 16. I always thought that I would have a boyfriend at this point. I also thought that that boyfriend would be Nick Jonas so....yeah...I guess that's not going to happen any time soon....

Well I should probably go, This post probably didn't make any sense, but


Grace, I'm  looking forward to your post tomorrow!

Gurl please. -Rose?

No comments:

Post a Comment