Thursday, November 7, 2013

fantastic

Dear Laura, Rose, Mercy, and whoever else might be reading this, 

This week I've been sick, I went on a retreat with my d-group from church last weekend and when we got back about half of us got sick. It sucks. And even though this has nothing to do with my post I really wanted to put up a gif. So I will.
 
 
This is pretty much what I've been like all week. plus it's Farris Buller's Day Off and that movie rocks.

But yes, thank you gurls so much for giving me so much to go off of. Oh, Mercy, I'm listening to Never Grow Up by (our very favorite) Taylor Swift. I'm also terrified of growing up. I don't want to graduate high school or become an adult and I don't want you to either. 'Cause then we can't have spontaneous dance parties, stay up to midnight on my birthday just to eat french toast and listen to awesome music, or pretend to be fictional men. (when you say it that way it sounds 1000x creepier).  But I realize that I don't get to choose if I want to grow up or not. We all have to grow up, even if it scares the crap out of us. But why do we have to lose the child that is in all of us? Why must we conform to the world and become boring business people who don't have time for each other? I say we all take a pact, we keep this blog, posting gif's and Tumblr images and creepy SNL videos (yes Rose, that was directed at you ^.^)  And even if we all go to college and grow up physically, we still call each other and joke about IMP and fangirl over Harry Potter and Tom Hiddelston. 

There's no point being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes.

ah the wise words of Doctor Who. Speaking of which. LAURA!!! I LOVE CHRIS ECCELSTON SO FREAKIN' MUCH!!! HIM AND ROSE ARE PERFECT EVEN IF HE IS OLD AND HE NEVER GETS ENOUGH RESPECT BECAUSE EVERYBODY IS ALL MATT SMITH THIS AND MATT SMITH THAT AND I CAN'T HANDLE IT!!!!!!!!!


  The Ninth Doctor was my first doctor. I love 10 but I miss 9 sooooo much!As much as Rose loved Ten and as tragic as Doomsday was, I think there was a big part of Rose that never got over the Ninth Doctor and the trauma that losing him caused.  Every once in a while, I think she missed the broken man in leather that she fell in love with- especially when Ten was being so distant with her where Nine wouldn't have been.


 Have you gotten to the empty child episode yet? That's my favorite episode from season 1. 

I just can't. (ps- this is also my first fangirl session on this blog [i think] and like Laura said, it feels good)

Well gurls, I have to get back to NaNo. But I very much think we should do a round story. Laura should start it on Monday just to make the start of the week that much better. I hope you all have a FANTASTIC (*sobs*) weekend <3 Grace 

No comments:

Post a Comment